An ideal alchemy between creativity and technology, between tradition and experimentation, a continuous commitment to face the future with the wisdom and know-how of the past to continually create new solutions, because customer satisfaction is the real concrete result of a job ” well done”.
WHAT WE DO
• Resale tape or sheet Ag 999/1000 annealed
• Resale laminated or sheet Ag 925/1000 annealed and raw
• Resale tape or sheet aluminum, polished annealed or unfinished
• Cut to size
WHAT WE DO
• Cut to size
• One and two-sided peeling
• Shearing / paneling / squaring • calendering
• Oxidation / blackening of laminated silver foil
• Adhesion of aluminium foil with different resins / adhesives or glues
• Laminating of metallic, plastic and organic materials
Handcrafted machinery created specifically for special and inimitable work, entrusted to qualified and experienced personnel, to ensure that the technology is founded on professional competence.
From the exclusive line of lamination materials with special solvent-based adhesives, made to measure, up to the application of the protective film: each step is designed ad hoc to best respond to individual customer needs and ensure impeccable product quality.
The most reliable metals, precious metals and materials in the market derived from the major international producers, selected and transformed according to the use and the desired characteristics.
aluminium base thickness mm 0.30 or 0.50
Ag 999/1000 thickness mm 0,011 – 0,013 – 0,018 -0,020 – 0,030 -0.050 – 0.060 – 0.010
standard width 350 mm
length second vs. request
• 1050 Mill Finish Alloy Aluminum sheet (state _sico annealed)
• Raw polished 8014 aluminum sheet with PVC (physical state annealed)
• Form GB40 aluminum sheet glossy anodised with pvc (status _ annealed
• Vega Deco 98 aluminum sheet (Al-PVD-Ag)
• Vega Deco 95 aluminum sheet (Al-PVD-Al)
• Brass plate with pvc (state _ annealed and raw)
• Copper plate with pvc (state _summered and uncooked)
• Alloy 430 stainless steel sheet with PVC 2B finish
Man has always used metal to express his artistic ambitions by creating objects of inestimable value. Precisely in order to preserve this “value”, Silverpoint is constantly committed to guaranteeing the quality of materials and workmanship, an essential prerogative of craftsmanship. Decorative plates, flat articles in general (frames, picture frames, sacred images) are mainly the final products deriving from the laminated materials supplied by the company to its customers. The continuous experimentation, resulting in the fusion of materials (new or traditional) with revolutionary lamination techniques, means that a precious and traditional material like silver can acquire a new identity combining it with wood, leather, crystal, resin, and thus turn into a functional and refined furnishing complement.